With its objectives:
- To foster mutual knowledge and understanding between Asia and Europe and to contribute in increasing the numbers and the quality of intercultural exchanges
- To promote Active Global Citizenship
- To develop new content and relevant educational materials based on the best practices of the European Citizenship Trimester Programme (ECTP) with the Open Badge system
- To strengthen Non-Formal Education between Europe and Asia
- To establish links in other organisations in the field of Global Citizenship Education
PEACE Program has an additional valued activities:
- ACTIVE Project – an added community service. This will allow participants to engage and become active in their hosting communities and will not only focus on family and school life.
- GC in YOU – an added research for participants where they can choose a topic they want to explore while they are on their program. This will also allow them to explore their ideas and knowledge on different social issues concerning the global community.
After their 3-month program in India on September – November 2018, participants will have their final camp in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 26th November – 30th November 2018. Final Camp will be joined together by all European participants going to Asia. The camp includes seminars and talks regarding the Global Citizenship Education (GCE). Participants will also have the opportunity to widen their knowledge and understanding on Global Citizenship Education (GCE).